My New Couch


Here is my latest project (complete!). Been waiting for this fabric to arrive - since October. It arrived on Monday and by Monday evening, with the help of my wizard/mom, we had this couch complete. Picked up the bamboo frame couch at a junk shop for $5. Bought a new piece of THICK foam for the cushion. And 3 new pillows from JoAnn's. The orange and red fabric was a scrap that I got at IKEA in the early Fall.
So, now the liveliest, most happening room in the house is my upstairs studio! I am working on a series of new silk screens for an Artist's Lunch at River Tavern on February 6. So far so good.
And then here is a little vignette from yesterday's snowfall. My bathroom window. Jade Buddha in a nest of Myrhh with multiple Flower Clips and New Year's Snow.

1 comment:

mandy carroll-leiva said...

LOVE the couch!!! Nice going!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...