To My Sister,

Dear Shell,
Once again, thank you for understanding that I, somehow, needed to arrive on your 10th Birthday. And for not holding it against me (at least after a few years).
you and me circa October 1972

I have always believed that my reason was to ensure that you and I would always have a super special bond - one that we would never even need to explain to people - once they heard about the magic of our birthday.
me and you circa 1975 ish on a very 70's raft

Thank you for taking such great care of me all these years. I love you very, very much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Cindyanne Kershaw said...

I love this photo! I love you1
Happy Birhtday!!
Mom

aunt jen jen said...

Seems like yesterday!! Happy Birthday to you and Michelle -- lots of love, aunt jen

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday Laura! I hope you are having a great day. And happy birthday to your sister too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...