Old Friends (and lots of Chihuahuas) Weekend

I spent last weekend in Boston (ish) with my gal pals - of nearly 30 years. It was an incredibly fun, easy, needed time. We never ran out of things to chat about -- and we acted as each other's memory -- especially for fuzzy times in our 20's and "boyfriends'" names we couldn't quite recall. It was all about fried seafood, the North End, doggie loving, and dropping in and out of adorable shops around the North Shore...among many other things. It couldn't have been better.

That is a tiny dog (above) - between the sunflowers.



1 comment:

Shirley said...

I am so happy you didn't post any pictures of me! It was a terrific weekend - we need to make sure it wasn't just a one time thing. All your pictures from the weekend were awesome. :) By the way how did we not have one moment of silence between us from the moment I picked you up Friday morning until I dropped you off Sunday afternoon? LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...