New Ladies

For about 6 months, I have been coveting these beautiful, vintage dress forms on my neighbors porch. Its not like I had been pressing my nose up against their windows or anything but I had craned my neck to catch a glimpse at them every morning as I backed out of my driveway. First be sure to not hit the stone wall on either side of the car. Next be sure there is no one cruising at top speed at you from around the blind corner and finally, take a gander at "the girls" on Charlie and Connie's porch. And there they were day after day -gathering dust.


And then my Knight in Shining Armour got up on Charlie's roof to patch some damage and very casually inquired. Within minutes the girls were wheeled across the street to our welcoming home. Ahhhhh. Sometimes to COVET is not so bad. I sure do appreciate them. And I am sure Charlie and Connie are so happy to have them off their porch.

1 comment:

thistledowns wool & cotton said...

lucky girl! eager to see them dressed in your finest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...