Go Robot!


Trish has graced me with my very first GO ROBOT piece!!! Its an amazing pendant and I will photo it asap. Thought I would post his fantastic rings today as they remind me a little of my treasured white Indonesian prayer shell ring. You all know the one -- I have been sporting it for about 8 years now - given to me by the lovely Brandon+Dwight Duo. Thanks guys!! Did you have any idea how much play that thing would get? Sadly, my leather barrette would still be in heavy rotation, too, if a certain someone didn't lift it.

Check out GO ROBOT in the Smashing Darling Blog today. VERY cool slideshow. His work is so unique and beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trish Ginter said...

yeah! Go Robot!I love his rings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...